Let's explore Leh ladakh on Bike
Calculate the distance yourself
Your Road Trip is waiting for you...
Let's explore Leh ladakh on Bike
Rent A Bike
Royal Enfield Himalayan Rental Service in DelhiFrom: ₹1,500.00
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 On rentFrom: ₹2,400.00
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Rental Service in DelhiFrom: ₹1,800.00
Royal Enfield Classic 500 cc For RentFrom: ₹1,300.00
Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 500CC Rental Service in DelhiFrom: ₹1,300.00
Royal Enfield Thunder Bird 500CC for rentFrom: ₹1,300.00
Royal Enfield Machismo 500CC Rental Service in DelhiFrom: ₹1,000.00
Royal Enfield Classic 350CC Rental Service in DelhiFrom: ₹900.00
Delhi to Leh Ladakh Motorcycle and Car Road Trip
Get ready for one of the most exhilarating and challenging rides of a lifetime! Welcome to Ladakh where the breathtaking scenery has somewhat of a “Mad Max” feeling to it. Thrill seekers will love this tour into the vast and barren landscapes. Ladakh is the highest plateau of the Kashmir and houses stunning ancient monasteries and temples. It also has the highest motorable pass in the world; Kardung La. Be prepared to ride through rough terrain, gravel, creek passings Ladakh also offers a great introduction to the Buddhist culture.This tour takes in some magnificent sights and covers one of the highest passes in the world; Khardung La. Ladakh lies in the Tibetan plateau and for the most part situated at an altitude of 10,000 FT. It houses some of the world’s most stunning monasteries and provides an excellent insight into Buddhist culture. Along the way, we will camp at Nubra Valley which lies in the old Silk Route from South to Central Asia. One of Nubra Valley’s landmarks is the 32 meter Maitreya Buddha statue which is maintained by the Diskit Monastery. We’ll also ride to Pangong Tso, the world’s highest brackish lake. Traveling across Ladakh can be challenging and exhilarating never knowing what Mother Nature has in store for us. Terrain can be rough at times and unpredictable weather conditions may force us to adapt our plans en route. We may come across unpaved / dirt tracks, loose gravel & creek crossings. If you are an experienced rider and love adventure riding this is the one for you.
14 Days / 13 Nights Tour
Delhi – Leh – Delhi
Places To Be Covered: Delhi – Chandigarh – Manali – Kelong / Jispa – Sarchu – Leh – Pangong – Leh – Khardungla – Nubra – Leh – Kargil – Srinagar – Jammu / Pathankot – Delhi.
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights Tour – A True Pleasure For Any Traveler
Fixed Departure Date Of 2018 Are :
Mode Of Transport :
- Own Bike
- Bike On Rent From Us
- Suv’s & Tempo Travelers
We Mostly Conduct Mixed Tours With Bikes, SUVs & Tempo Travelers.
- 13 nights / 14 days accommodation on a twin or triple sharing bases in standard hotels/ tents/camps with neat & tidy rooms and western washrooms. All tent accommodation will be in Swiss camps with attached western washrooms. Accommodation starts from Day 01 at Chandigarh till night halt at Pathankot./ Chandigarh.
- Meals plan will be 2 meals (Breakfast & Dinner ) at eating joints on the way & may not be in major towns where people prefer to have platters according to their personal tastes. From day 01 breakfast till Day 14 Breakfast.
- Tour Leader cum Guide on his bike to lead the group.
- Tour Manager to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow her/him to make the tour a success.
- Well experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups. The spare parts, engine oil used on the way or any damages to the bike on the tour is chargeable.
- Backing vehicle – a 4 wheel drive ( Xylo/Innova) car for mechanical and medical support. Electronic items like cameras, laptops can be kept in the car.
- Basic First Aid Kit & Oxygen cylinders.
- It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable for him.
Trip Not Includes
- Bikes & their security deposits (depends on the package chosen by you).
- Fuel cost (depends on the package chosen by you).
- Day ZERO accommodation. (We can book it for you in a hotel where all the riders stay and where we have our orientation).
- Manali Green Tribunal & Leh Inner line permits (Will be arranged by Joga Motors but are chargeable).
- Spare parts, Engine oil used on the way or any kind of bike damages during the tour.
- Charges for transporting the bike from any one destination to another during the tour.
- Any personal air/bus/ taxi/jeep fare Any kind of personal expenditure like such as tips, extra meals, alcohol, mineral water, laundry, optional tours, medical expenses, phone calls, entrance fees to monuments/forts/monasteries, camera fees, guide fees etc.
- Any kind of state fees for bikes or any local people charging entry fees to any place.
- Bike change costing in Leh because of the Leh Bike Union.
- Bikes have to be changed in Leh for 4 days local sightseeing. Joga Motors can book a bike for the rider for which the rider has to inform at the time of tour booking OR if, he wishes he can book a bike in Leh, on his own from the bike rental market on the free day which we give in Leh.
- Any kind of personal, accidental or medical insurance or any medical expenses.
- In case of any natural calamity, landslides, road blockage etc. if the tour is extended or the itinerary has to be changed then any extra cost which occurs beyond our control will be on client’s side.
- It’s an adventure ride full of challenges and unpredictable weather conditions. Some areas are also politically tensed so because of any such natural or human-made calamity if, the tour is extended/diverted or terminated before the ending date then in such case JOGA MOTORS will not be responsible for it.
Tour excludes all such things which are not mentioned above in our format.
Near Bikanerwala Sweet Shop
New Delhi-110005 .
Mobile - (+91) 9810891360
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org